The Loyola Society
Description and Responsibilities
Motivated by a spirit of service, working in collaboration with the Xavier College Preparatory Advancement Office, the Loyola Society consists of parents, benefactors and other Xavier supporters who wish to help the school accomplish its goals. The Society seeks to foster community among its members and provide opportunities for networking and fellowship.
To help the Loyola Society achieve its goals, Xavier will:
- Provide members with regularly updated information about school happenings and plans for growth
- Host a quarterly lunch on campus that will feature presentations from members of the Xavier Advancement Office or other Xavier departments. Quarterly lunches will be $25 per person per lunch.
Members of the Loyola Society will:
Provide advice, resources and expertise toward the accomplishment of Xavier’s goals in whatever way, and on whatever timeline, they deem necessary. There are no obligations or duties imposed upon the Society members.
In return for their annual membership fee, members will receive:
- Four complimentary Pasta Dinner Tickets
- Two complimentary Companions’ Dinner Tickets
- Complimentary Sponsor-a-Saint package
- A Society polo shirt with Society logo designed by Xavier art teachers and students
The cost for membership is $1,000 annually for individuals, and $1,500 annually for spouses who join together. To remain in the Loyola Society, members must renew this payment every year. If a person joins the Loyola Society in August of 2015, his or her next payment of $1000 will not be due until August of 2016.
The Loyola Society Fund:
Membership fees from the Loyola Society will be directed to various Xavier projects and initiatives. Members of the Loyola Society will work in conjunction with the Xavier Development Office to determine the best use of Society funds.
Join The Loyola Society
To become a member of the Loyola Society, please click on the "Join Now" button below. Once you have registered, Xavier's development office will contact you with further information.
For any questions, please constant DoeDee Rover, Director of Advancement, at 760-601-3900, ext 6031.