Xavier accepts international students and may issue an I-20 to secure an F-1 visa. Please complete and submit the Online Inquiry (Our International Application is different from our local/domestic Online Application; therefore please complete the Inquiry first.) We will reply to you explaining the procedure and a list of documents needed. Furthermore, all international applicants require agency representation.
- Priority Consideration for U.S. high school transfer students.
- Priority Consideration for incoming international 9th grade applicants.
- Xavier accepts a limited number of transfer students.
- All international applicants require agency representation.
The Fall International 2018-2019 Application deadline for Priority Consideration is January 29th, 2018 and decisions will be sent out by mid February.
Applications received thereafter will be considered "rolling" admissions. Decisions will be sent out 4 to 6 weeks from the day of completed application submission.
Fall 2018-2019 Requirements & Application Process
STEP 1: APPLICATION
- Complete the 2018-2019 International Application in hard copy form. Click here to download the International Application.
- All applicants must submit a non refundable fee of $100.
STEP 2: TRANSCRIPTS
- Submit all official high school transcripts from U.S. and native country. High school transcripts to be translated to English. Supplemental recommendation letters required from:
- School Administrator regarding behavior: Principal
- A current high school English teacher is preferred
- Forward the Transcript Request and Counselor Assessment Form to student's current school. This form will be emailed to you upon completion of the application.
STEP 3: EXAM REQUIREMENTS
- Submit ONE of the exams scores: TOEFL, TOEFL Jr., IELTS or ISLTS. Xavier is seeking students with exceptional English language proficiency. Xavier will not accept the SLEP Test.
- Xavier does not provide a range of test scores.
STEP 4: INTERVIEW
- All applicants must submit a nonrefundable fee of $100 prior to the Skype interview.
- The Skype Interview needs to be completed at the arranged date and time set up with an Admissions Committee member.
- The interview date will be scheduled within 48 hours of payment received and an email confirmation will be sent with the date and time based upon availability.
STEP 5: ADMISSION DECISIONS
- After all application materials are received, the Admissions Committee will determine acceptance and notify the agency regarding their decision via email.
STEP 6: ENROLLMENT
- Upon admittance, the agency will receive the Enrollment paperwork.
- The Enrollment paperwork and the deposit reserves the student’s spot.
- Once the tuition deposit and tuition contract are finalized, students will be directed to our International Student Coordinator.
- Applicants must provide a copy of their Passport.
- The I-20 will be issued upon receipt of tuition payment.
- The tuition will be refunded less $500 USD if visa is denied by U.S. Embassy.
If you have any questions regarding the process above listed, please contact the Director of Admissions, Leticia Sendejo at firstname.lastname@example.org