Xavier by the Numbers
Xavier by the Numbers
- 569 students / 139 seniors / 140 freshman / 990 alumni
- 13:1 student / teacher ratio.
- 22 advanced placement courses.
- 100% A-G course completion for all students at graduation.
- 85% of the class of 2019 accepted to a 4-year college, 15% accepted to a 2-year program(COD plEDGE program offers 2-years of free tuition to earn an AA degree and the ability to transfer to a Cal-State or UC System School).
- More than 80% of the class of 2019 have been accepted into a school on the list of Barron’s Most Highly Competitive Colleges and Universities.
- Over $12 Million awarded in Merit-based scholarship for the class of 2019 to date.
- 6 Academic-College counselors for 569 students.
- 49% of Xavier students receive need-based scholarship for the class of 2019.
- Xavier’s Team boasts 3-2019 National Solo Finalists and 3-2019 Team National Finalists (Jazz, Hip-Hop and Elite Contemporary).
- Over 100 students participate in the Xavier Music program (Orchestra, Jazz Band, Concert Band, Drum-line, and Pep Band).
- Jazz Band and Orchestra received Gold ratings as well as Jazz Band and Concert Band received Silver ratings at the 2019 Forum Festival.
- Xavier's Math Club Competes Annually in the AMC Math Competition.
- Xavier's Science Team was selected to compete in the JPL Science Bowl.
- Xavier Drama Department Proudly Boasts 2 Honor Thespians, 1 National Honor Thespian recognition in the International Thespian Society, 2 nominations for the LucieA Award at the Lucie Arnaz Awards, 1 nomination Outstanding Performance by a Lead/Male Lucie Arnaz Awards, 1 nomination Outstanding Performance by a Lead/Female Lucie Arnaz Awards and Xavier won the LucieA Burgeoning High School Musical Award.
- Xavier's World Quest Team of 5 students secured the 2nd Place ribbon in the 14th Annual Charles and Patricia Porter Academic World Quest Competition out of 12 Teams across the Valley.
- Xavier Mock Trial Team placed in the Elite 8 out of 24 Teams within Riverside County. Our students earned accolades and received 1- 2nd Place award and 2-3rd Place awards.
- Xavier Visual Arts Proudly Boasts: Fine Arts Creativity Awards and Scholarship Exhibition - 5 Awardees. Scholastic Arts and Writings Awards Competition - 2 Silver Keys and 8 - Honorable Mentions. The National Jesuit 4 x 5 Competition - 1-1st Place, 3-2nd Place, 2-3rd Place and 4 Honorable Mentions. Xavier Placed in Painting, Relief, Design and Xavier also swept the Sculpture Category! National Art Honor Society Exhibition chose 1 Xavier Student's work to remain on display in the NAEA Studio & Gallery in Alexandria, VA. The Contemporary Arts Council Award for the FACAS exhibition selected to purchase a Xavier's Student's work to remain on exhibit at the Palm Springs Art Museum for the third year in a row.
- Xavier is an established Students Against Violence Everywhere (SAVE) Promise Club Member.
- Xavier Students serve the greater community with over 22,000 hours of service annually.
- 33 Student co-curricular clubs
- 24 Varsity Athletic Programs
- 1 State championship
- 4 CIF Southern Section Team Championships
- 34 CIF Southern Section Team Finalists
- 69 Collegiate Athletes in 13 years
- 3% of our graduates recruited to play Division I collegiate athletics
- 8.5% of graduates go on to participate in collegiate athletic programs
2018 – 2019 Athletic Achievements
- 33 All-DEL 1st Team Athletes.
- 27 All-DEL 2nd Team Athletes.
- 34 Honorable Mention DEL Athletes.
- 69 Collegiate Athletes in 13 years.
- 3% of graduates recruited to play Division 1 collegiate athletics.
- 8.5% of graduates go on to participate in college athletic programs.
- 5 Desert Empire League MVP’s Athletes.
- 7 Desert Empire League Individual Champions.
- 2 League Championships (Volleyball & Boys Water Polo).
- 3 Desert Sun Awarded MVP Athletes.
- 2-peat League Championships in Girls Volleyball.
- 12-2018-2019 All CIFSS Selection Athletes.
- 1–2018 Max-Preps All State Athlete.
- 2-All DEL 2018-2019 Coach of the Year.
"Our story is a courageous testament to what can be accomplished when students have access to excellent college preparatory education."