The Loyola Society
Founded in 2013 by two dedicated alumni fathers, Dr. Frank Ercoli and Ulrich McNulty, Esq., the Loyola Society functions as a unique support group for Xavier College Preparatory High School. Motivated by a spirit of service, working in collaboration with the Office of the President and the Office of Advancement, the Loyola Society consists of parents, benefactors and other Xavier supporters who wish to help the school. The Society also seeks to foster community among its members and provide opportunities for networking and fellowship.
In Support of the Loyola Society, Xavier will:
- Provide members with regularly updated information about school happenings and plans for growth
- Host luncheons on campus featuring presentations from Xavier Students, faculty and administrators
Members of the Loyola Society will:
Provide support, insight, resources and expertise toward the accomplishment of Xavier’s goals. There are no obligations or duties imposed upon the Society members.
Your membership includes:
- Four complimentary Pasta Dinner Tickets
- Two complimentary Companions’ Dinner Tickets
- Complimentary Sponsor-a-Saint package
- A Loyola Society polo shirt
Annual Membership Dues:
The cost for an annual membership is $1,000 for an individual membership, and $1,500 for a dual membership.
The Loyola Society Fund:
Membership dues from the Loyola Society will be directed to various Xavier projects and initiatives.
For questions, please contact DoeDee Rover, Director of Advancement, at 760-601-3900, ext 6031.