Greg Friscia Scholarship
The Friscia family awards two Greg Friscia Scholarships of $2,000 each to students that meet the following requirements.
- Applicant must be a student athlete in the graduating class attending college at Xavier College Preparatory High School.
- Applicant should have a grade point average of 3.5 or higher.
- Applicant must be in good standing with the school (i.e. not on academic or disciplinary probation).
- Applicant should provide a copy of a 7-semester transcript.
- Applicant should provide a brief statement that describes his/her curricular and co-curricular involvement at Xavier and also describes their post-graduation plans.
- Applicant should provide a 500 word essay in which he/she responds to the following prompt:
How have you demonstrated excellent leadership during your high school career? How have you made yourself a meaningful member of those things in your life that are larger than you (teams, family, school), and how have you sought opportunities to lead? Please avoid generalities and make a concerted effort to talk about your impact in concrete terms.
- Application Submission Deadline has been extended to April 8. Application MUST be submitted online.