It’s as easy as 1,2,3,4…
1. Complete the application ONLINE and pay the $60 fee online on our website. Apply Here
2. Complete the Transcript request/Counselor assessment form
Please turn in to your current school for completion. Download Transcript Request Form Here
3. PLACEMENT EXAM (HSPT- High School Placement Test)
Simply take the exam offered on:
• Saturday, April 13, 2019, 8:00am - 11:30am (Please arrive by 7:30am)* - additional dates will be added as needed.
*extended time allowed for those who need accommodation.
4. INTERVIEW - all must have an interview.
• To complete your interview, please contact our admissions department to setup a time at firstname.lastname@example.org
HSPT Results Review
• The next HSPT Results Review will be scheduled after April 13. Please check back in the future for additional dates and information.
Optional Testing Dates
- Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- French or Spanish: 3:30pm to 5:00pm
- Algebra I: 5:15pm to 6:45pm
- Thursday, May 2, 2019
- Algebra I: 3:30pm to 5:00pm
- French or Spanish: 5:15pm to 6:45pm
- Saturday, May 4, 2019
- French or Spanish: 8:30am to 10:00am
- Algebra I: 10:15am to 11:45am
For sample problems for Algebra I optional test please click here.
Come SHADOW A SAINT for a day.
Fill out the Shadow Form and spend a day shadowing a current 9th grader.
Please contact us at email@example.com or at (760) 601-3900 ext. 6255 with any questions.