“In partnership with the school, the Xavier Parent Guild is committed to creating a community that enriches
the lives of the parents, families, faculty, staff and friends of Xavier College Prep High School,”
What we do
Xavier has 6 student “houses”. Each house is supported by two Parent Guild members whose responsibilities are as follow:
- Attend monthly PG Board meetings during the school year.
- Communicate special and urgent information (in sync with the Xavier E-blast distributed by the Advancement Office) about school activities to the individual house parents via email. The purpose of this is to connect with other parents on a smaller scale and deepen their involvement with the Xavier Community and most importantly promote House Spirit.
- Provide volunteer support for school community activities such as: Freshman Parent Orientation, House Rally, House Spirit Week, Home Coming Game Day, Christmas Posada, Easter Egg-Stravaganza, and Faculty and Staff Hospitality Events.
- As needed, support new and established school activities throughout the year.
- All funds generated by the fundraising efforts from the Xavier Parent Guild have the sole purpose of providing scholarships for the seniors of the current graduating class. Learn More
We would love for you to be a part of the Parent Guild, if you have any interest in joining or have any questions regarding of how we support our school please contact us at email@example.com