The Loyola Society
Founded in 2013 by two dedicated alumni fathers, Dr. Frank Ercoli and Ulrich McNulty, Esq., the Loyola Society functions as a unique support group for Xavier College Preparatory High School. Motivated by a spirit of service, working in collaboration with the Office of the President and the Office of Advancement, the Loyola Society consists of parents, benefactors and other Xavier supporters who wish to help the school. The Society also seeks to foster community among its members and provide opportunities for networking and fellowship.
In Support of the Loyola Society, Xavier will:
- Provide members with regularly updated information about school happenings and plans for growth.
- Host luncheons on campus featuring presentations from Xavier students, faculty and administrators.
Members of the Loyola Society will:
- Provide support, insight, resources and expertise toward the accomplishment of Xavier’s goals.
Your Membership includes:
- Four complimentary Pasta Dinner Tickets.
- 4-5 Annual Luncheons and a Private Homecoming Tailgate.
- Two complimentary Companions’ Dinner Tickets
- One Loyola Society logo top of your choice per member.
- VIP Seating at Baccalaureate Mass and Graduation.
Annual Membership Dues:
The cost for an annual membership is $1,500.00 for an individual membership, and $2,000.00 for a dual membership.
Membership dues from the Loyola Society will cover costs and remaining funds will be directed to various Xavier projects and initiatives.
For questions, please contact DoeDee Rover, Vice President Advancement, email@example.com or at 760-601-3900, ext 6031.