Xavier College Preparatory High School is committed to providing an inclusive and equitable learning experience for all students. Xavier faculty and staff understand and appreciate the diversity of learning and strive to provide additional support to help students reach their academic potential.
- Accurate record keeping and planning of assignments, tests, quizzes and projects.
- Managing different components of long term projects.
- Strategies for time management and study skills.
- New strategies to compensate for areas of growth.
- Coordinating teacher office hours with individual students and their schedules.
- A distraction reduced area for homework completion.
Xavier College Preparatory High School also provides accommodations for students who have been diagnosed with a learning disability, mental health disorder or physical disability. Appropriate documentation is required in all cases and will be reviewed to determine eligibility. For students who qualify, accommodations are given in order to ensure equal opportunity and success.
For more information regarding our Learning Specialist Program please contact Ms. St.Onge at email@example.com