We are excited to announce that we are now using an electronic athletic clearance system.
Please be reminded all students must be registered and cleared prior to sports participation including practice.
ONLINE ATHLETIC CLEARANCE INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to www.athleticclearance.com
- Select "CA"
- If you are new to the system, you must set up an account by clicking “Register”.
- If you have an existing account in AthleticClearance.com login by using your existing username and password.
- Once you are logged in click the "Start Clearance Here button"
- Select the upcoming school year
- Choose Xavier Prep (CIF-SS) as your school
- Select the sport you wish to try out for
- Select the submit button
- Fill out all required information
- Enter medical history information
- Upload the physical form
- If you would like to make a donation to Xavier Athletics you may do so at this time.
- You will now see your student and the information you completed. Towards the right hand side under CONFIRMATION
- Click View at the bottom of this page and you can add all the sports they would like to apply for.
IMPORTANT FINAL STEP
Print confirmation page for each sport and Sign the document prior to bringing into the Athletics Office along with the physical for final clearance. You will not be cleared until these forms are turned in.
If you have any questions, please contact Domonic Dela Riva via email at email@example.com