ATTENTION ALL XAVIER ATHLETES AND FAMILIES
All students must be registered and cleared (to include sports physical) prior to any/all participation. Sports clearances are not an automatic process. All athletic registrations and forms must be manually reviewed by athletic training staff before an athlete can be cleared for participation. We require that athletic registration submissions (clearance registration and cohort registration) be made at least 72 hours before you report to your first practice so the athletic department has time to process your registration for completion or contact you back regarding missing or incomplete forms.
ONLINE ATHLETIC CLEARANCE INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are new to the system, you must set up an account by clicking “Register”.
- Click on the “Click here to start clearance” and choose CA
- If this is your first time using AthleticClearance.com you will need to click register and create a username and password. This is what you will use to log in and renew for each sport and year. Once you are logged in click the Start Clearance Here button
- You will choose the 2020-21 school year
- Choose Xavier Prep (CIF-SS) as your school
- Select the sport you wish to try out for
- Fill out all required information
- Enter medical history information
- Upload the completed physical form
- If you would like to make a donation to Xavier Athletics you may do so at this time. There is a $5 convenience fee or you can click Back to Clearances
- You will now see your student and the information you completed. Towards the right hand side under CONFIRMATION, click View at the bottom of this page and you can add all sports they would like to apply for.
- IMPORTANT FINAL STEP!!! Print confirmation page for each sport, SIGN and upload it to your account under “Additional Forms” in the “Physicals” section for final clearance. If you have multiple confirmation pages, you MUST upload these pages as ONE document. You will not be cleared until the confirmation page(s) has been uploaded.
If you have any questions, please contact Domonic De La Riva via email at email@example.com